• A valid driver's licence , as well as a valid ID card are required to rent a car.
• The renter should be at least 23 years old (may be decided by the SISI RENT A CAR' s representative).
• Only the existing in the contract drivers are allowed to drive the car, as adding a second driver costs additional 5 EUR / day.
Delivering the vehicle
• Monday to Friday delivering, between 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM is for FREE
• Monday to Friday delivering, between 08:00 PM and 08:00 AM price is 10 EUR
Delivering the vehicle to another location
• Do not hesitate to contact us for details.
Pricing and payments
• The price includes an unlimited mileage during the period agreed in the contract, as well as full insurance coverage and a vignete.
• The payment can be done in cash, by a bank transfer or a credit card.All prices in EUR.
• All vehicles are leased with full petrol tank. Upon return of vehicles without a full petrol tank the client’s deposit will be charged with the value of missing fuel plus 10 euro service charge.
• A deposit is required for all rentals.
• The full amount of the deposit, or a portion of it, could be withheld under the following circumstances:
any damages to the vehicle as a result of an accident without a protocol from the authorities;
in case of missing fuel, interior or CD damages or/ and damages caused by negligence.
damages on the tires, the wheel rims, windshield wipes or underneath the car.
•Delayed Return of the Vehicle - In case the return of the vehicle is delayed, overtime is being charged on a full day basis.
• In the case of technical problems the client has to contact SISI Rent A Car on the EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER written on the renting contract.
In Case of an Accident
• The first thing to do is to call our EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER written on the contract. Then call the police (phone: 112) and ask them to come and make an evidence protocol.
Lost Registration Documents
• 1.1. In case the car’s registration documents or keys are lost and not returned by the renter, an extra charge of 200 euro is required.
THE VEHICLE IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY.